Now Booking for Flu Vaccinations!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 18:24
We are now accepting bookings for flu vaccinations. Flu vaccinations are provided free on the NHS each year for people suffering from certain medical conditions or all of those over 65 years old. Please call 01404 548544 to make a booking. The groups of people eligible are those aged over 6 months with:-
- Chronic Breathing Problems (for example asthma where steroid inhalers are needed)
- Chronic Heart Disease (for example previous heart attack)
- Chronic Liver or Kidney Disease
- Diabetes where medications are needed
- Reduced Immunity (for example if you have had your spleen removed or take steroid medication)
- HIV Infection
- Pregnant women
- Those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill.